- Cloud Forces: 14 ($2 commission per) I sold out of them by 2:00. I won't get more until Tuesday.
- Silver Bullets: 62 ($1 commission per)
- # of people who asked if the helicopter had a video camera: 7
- # of people who misheard me and thought I said 2 for $15 instead of 2 for $50: 8 wishful people
- # of kids who asked if they could try it: 15
- # of those kids who were satisfied when I let them hold it as it took off: 10
- # of those kids who cried when they couldn't fly it: 1
- # of adults who seemed genuinely sad when they couldn't fly it: 1
- # of those adults with tattoos on both elbows: 1
- # of kids with a Justin Bieber t-shirt: 2
- # of kids with Justin Bieber haircut: 1
- # of t-shirts dedicated to someone who died: 2
- # of gifts I got: 0, but the staff at the mall does know me as "Austin" now, so that's a gift.
- # of times I remember hearing “Winter Wonderland” on the Christmas mix: 2 - I figured out how to make the mix stop with no one noticing for a few hours and it made all the difference.
- # of free asian chicken samples: 5
- Tan shirt that nearly choked me
- khaki pants (I may just wear these until I can't anymore. If I wear the nice black slacks, they're gonna look goofy with Pumas and I'm already uncomfortable in the gym shoes. I'm not gonna start bringing fancy uncomfortable shoes into this equation.
- Silver tie
- I shaved today. Bonus.